Welcome to my yummy blog!




"Tis an ill cook that cannot lick his own fingers......" Shakespeare.




Followers


Food Blog Search:

About me:

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I live in the UK, I'm 23 and have a huge passion for baking. Thanks for stopping by!

Labels


I received a Happy 101 award from Baking Monster!

A few of my favourite blogs ▼


Pink Parsley's blog:

Pink Parsley

Tanja's Cupcakes:

The Sisters Cafe:

Allister Bee:

Creations by Kara:

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Cocoa Cookies


I sit next to a lovely woman at work who has an equally lovely 5 year old. Said lovely woman brought a cookie into work for me a few months back. The lovely 5 year old apparently found it slightly too chocolatey, which was of course no such problem for me. In fact, I liked it so much that I took to the internet to find a similar recipe. I used this recipe from www.laist.com to bake the below treats: http://laist.com/2007/12/15/laist_cookie_ex_5.php



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©