Welcome to my yummy blog!




"Tis an ill cook that cannot lick his own fingers......" Shakespeare.




Followers


Food Blog Search:

About me:

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I live in the UK, I'm 23 and have a huge passion for baking. Thanks for stopping by!

Labels


I received a Happy 101 award from Baking Monster!

A few of my favourite blogs ▼


Pink Parsley's blog:

Pink Parsley

Tanja's Cupcakes:

The Sisters Cafe:

Allister Bee:

Creations by Kara:

Monday 31 May 2010

My First Post....



The day has arrived. I finally succumbed and started a blog. I've been so inspired by the many creative blog authors out there, that I decided to see what I can offer back to all of you. So a little about me: My name is Catherine (Cat to my friends), I'm 22, I live in the UK and I'm married to my husband, Dan. We've been married for about 18 months, and together for a little over 6 years.

I love to cook, bake and craft so my blog entries will mainly revolve around these topics, however, I foresee this little hobby becoming a family affair so here's a little pic of Dan and I.




Just a little snap from our honeymoon. I look forward to getting to know you all and making lots of blogger friends!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. You are going to have a wonderful time. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I'm looking forward to following your blog and seeing all the cooking and crafting you do and whatever else you decide to share with us. It looks great so far. Have fun!

Thip said...

Welcome to the blogger's world, Catherine!
p.s. I like your blog template. :)

Post a Comment

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©