Welcome to my yummy blog!




"Tis an ill cook that cannot lick his own fingers......" Shakespeare.




Followers


Food Blog Search:

About me:

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I live in the UK, I'm 23 and have a huge passion for baking. Thanks for stopping by!

Labels


I received a Happy 101 award from Baking Monster!

A few of my favourite blogs ▼


Pink Parsley's blog:

Pink Parsley

Tanja's Cupcakes:

The Sisters Cafe:

Allister Bee:

Creations by Kara:

Thursday 9 September 2010

Plum Ice Cream


My mother in law has a lovely plum tree in her back garden, and a few weeks ago she noticed that several plums had started to drop from it. My younger brothers in law decided to climb into the tree, and after giving it a good shake, hundreds and hundreds of plums fell from the tree! After the inevitable plum fight, my MIL gave me a hundred or so plums to take home and thus began my plum recipe week. The first thing I made was this yummy plum ice cream. I found the recipe on a great blog called Pink Parsley. You can find the recipe here: http://pinkparsleycatering.blogspot.com/2010/08/plum-ice-cream.html



So far we've only eaten it on it's own, but I imagine it would go very well with a lemony dessert.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good!

Post a Comment

 
 

Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Scrapping elementos: Deliciouscraps©